This MIG Welding training class is the most basic and is recommended for those new to welding. Students learn the definition of GMAW, basic MIG principles, the basic set up of a MIG welder, and experience hands-on basic MIG welding techniques. Students will weld on mild steel with and without gas, with both flux core and solid core wire.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
- Safety Glasses
- Protective welding jacket
- Welding gloves
- Welding Helmet
- If a student doesn't have the PPE described above, these items will be provided for use during class.
- Leather closed toed shoes are required in the welding lab.
- Absolutely no shorts or open toed shoes are allowed in the welding lab.
General Air Colorado Springs
3031 N. Nevada Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
For questions regarding registration, please contact Katie Oestman at email@example.com
Visit General Air Service & Supply to sign up for any of our Colorado Springs welding classes!