The half day Stick Welding class is a great solution for those looking to hone their skills with hands-on Stick welding instruction. The class covers the fundamentals of machine set-up, machine consumables, filler metal, welding technique, and the effects of electricity on the weld.
Stick welding training classes are three and a half hours long with lecture and lab time.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
- Safety Glasses
- Protective welding jacket
- Welding gloves
- Welding Helmet
- If a student doesn't have the PPE described above, these items will be provided for use during class.
- Leather closed toed shoes are required in the welding lab.
- Absolutely no shorts or open toed shoes are allowed in the welding lab.
General Air Denver
1105 Zuni St.
Denver, CO 80204
For questions regarding registration, please contact Katie Oestman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit General Air Service & Supply to sign up for any of our Denver welding courses!