Standard welder/generator with great stick capabilities and AC generator output for the construction, farm, ranch, and maintenance welding applications.
- Arm Yourself With the Right Welder - The Ranger 225 is a multi-process, engine-driven welder designed for a variety of processes - stick, TIG, MIG or flux cored. Whatever the process or application, arm yourself to get the job done and get it done right the first time.
- Totally enclosed case protects the engine and limits noise
- Smooth DC welding output
- 10,500 Watts AC generator power
- Totally Enclosed Case
- Engine is fully protected.
- 3 service access doors.
- Low noise - 76.4 dBA sound level at 23 ft. (7 m). 100.7 dB sound power (Lwa) at rated output.
- Versatile DC Welding
- Smooth DC welding output for a broad range of stick electrode types.
- MIG, flux-cored and TIG capable (with optional equipment).
- 10,500 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- 9,000 watts continuous power for generator output, plasma cutter or inverter welder.
- Power-up lights, grinder, and power tools.
- 23 HP Kohler Gasoline Engine
- 2 cylinder, 4 cycle overhead valve air-cooled design.
- Oil drain extension for easy oil changes.
- 12 gallon tank for extended run times.
- Only 1.5 gallons/hour at 210 amps DC, 25V, 100% duty cycle. Visual fuel level gauge on both sides of unit.
- Rugged Reliability
- Welding and AC Generator Outputs Rated at 104°F (40°C).
Shop General Air Service & Supply for all your Engine Drive needs!