Multimatic 220 AC/DC - Gives you the freedom to weld any process including AC/DC TIG, MIG, flux-cored, and stick with one portable, powerful, easy to use machine. Setup and switching processes are fast and easy, all while ensuring excellent arc quality using either 120 or 240 volt power. Welds up to 3/8" (MIG and Stick) or 1/4" (TIG).
- All in One
- Take on more projects with one machine that has MIG, Stick, AC and DC TIG.
- Automatically determines the polarity. MIG gun and TIG torch can stay connected at the same time.
- Automatically switches to the right process. Just hit the trigger or the foot control and the machine automatically changes.
- Automatically recalls the settings from the last process used.
- Color LCD with Auto-Set Elite
- Auto-Set Elite can be used on multiple materials and all processes with the ability to fine-tune your settings. Simple to set up and use.
- Multi-voltage plug (MVP)
- Multi-voltage plug (MVP) allows connection to common 120 or 240 V power receptacles without the use of any tools - simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect to the power cord.
- Pro-Set Feature
- Eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Simply adjust control until Pro-Set appears on the display and the number turns blue. Available for AC Balance and Frequency (TIG), DC Pulse (TIG), and DIG (Stick).
- AC/DC TIG
Shop General Air Service & Supply for all your Welding Machine needs!