The Aspect 230 AC/DC TIG welder is perfect for mission critical welds, especially on applications such as aerospace, motorsports, shipbuilding, education and fabrication industries.
- The Aspect 230 TIG welder is an inverter based arc welding power source optimized for AC/DC TIG and Stick welding.
- A true professional's choice with advanced waveforms, full sequencer, and pulse controls, this machine will deliver the arc You need.
- All of the features You want can be easily customized to Your application and saved in the available memory settings.
- Tackle More Work
- With up to 230 Amps of maximum output You can TIG weld up to 1/4"
- Weld on the Go
- Portable, lightweight, and easy to transport
- Peace of Mind
- Save critical weld set up information in up to -9- memory locations
- Intellistart Technology
- Activate Intellistart technology to automatically provide for softer starts and minimal distortion on thinner materials and hotter starts required for thicker materials. Optional AC Auto Balance technology offers simplicity by automatically providing the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration when welding aluminum.
- Aspect 230 AC/DC
- 10 ft. (3m) input power cord
- Foot Pedal
- 200A PTA-26 Flex Head (25ft)
- Expendables Kit for PTW-18 and PTA-26Air Cooled TIG Torch
- Gas Regulator
- Ground Clamp w/15 ft CableTorch Twist Mate Connector
Shop General Air Service & Supply for all your Welding Machine needs!