XMT 450 CC/CV 230/460 V, ArcReach - Portability and excellent arc performance make the XMT family the most popular in the industry. ArcReach provides remote control of the power source without a cord - saving time and money.
- Best in class output capacity - 450 Amps at 38V, 100% duty Cycle. 17,100 watts of welding power all day long, for your most demanding welding application.
- Designed for the professional welder, the XMT delivers unbeatable arc performance for DC Stick, Wire and TIG processes: Adaptive Hot Start makes starting Stick electrodes easy without creating and inclusion. Infinite arc control available in the Stick and Wire modes for easier fine tuning of tough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications Lift-Arc start provides arc starting that minimizes contamination of the electrode and without the use of high frequency.
- Wind Tunnel Technology Internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust, debris... greatly improving reliability.
- Fan-On-Demand operates only when needed reducing noise, power consumption, and the amount of airborne contaminants pulled through the machine.
- Large, dual digital meters are easy to view and presettable to ease setting weld output. Process selector switch reduces the number of control setup combinations without reducing any features. Ultra-tough, polycarbonate-blended cover for control panel protects front controls from damage.
- DC TIG
Shop General Air Service & Supply for all your Welding Machine needs!