Excellent, all-around welder/generator capable of up to 400 amps of DC multi-process welding, 120/240 VAC single phase, and 240 VAC three phase auxiliary power. Powered by a 22 hp Kubota V1505 diesel engine and features patented Chopper Technology.
- Compact Versatility - Offers up to 400 amps (IEC rated at 300 amps) of welding current to tackle numerous welding and carbon arc gouging applications. Select one of five basic process modes including CC-Stick, Downhill Pipe, DC Touch Start TIG, CV-Wire, or Arc Gouging mode, which maximizes output for up to 5/16 in. (8.0 mm) carbon rods.
- Generator Output - Provides up to 11 kW of continuous three-phase power to run industrial tools such as plasma cutters, pumps, or inverter welders.
- Patented Chopper Technology - Experience premium arc performance with minimized spatter for stick or pipe welding as well as enhanced gouging performance that prevents the engine from stalling, resulting in smooth material removal.
- Reliable Operations - Engineered tough and field proven for ruggedness and durability to meet the most challenging job site needs and harshest environments.
- Industrial Diesel Engine - Powered by a 22 hp, naturally aspirated Kubota diesel engine. Runs smooth and quiet while meeting EPA Tier 4 Final compliance.
- Innovative Service Access - Lockable and removable sliding access door to service the engine and internal components, battery drawer on front of machine for quick access, and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to the machine.
- Run Longer Between Fill Ups - Features a large 20 US gal. (75.7 L) fuel tank compared to smaller 11 US gal. (41.6 L) tanks in competitive machines.
Shop General Air Service & Supply for all your Welding Machine needs!