The 3M E-A-R UltraFit Earplugs are made with a triple-flange design to help contour to the different shapes and sizes of ear canals. This helps create a noise-blocking seal. Workers can insert the triple flanged ear tips easily into their ears by holding the stem and pushing the ear tips into the ears. Pliable material can be washed and reused, cutting down costs and extending the hearing protector's life.
The stem helps the triple flanged ear tip slide into the ear for clean and comfortable noise reduction
A triple-flange design and pliable, reusable material make 3M E-A-R UltraFit Earplugs a good option for many ear sizes. These durable earplugs are reusable, helping to reduce waste. They can be cleaned easily with soap and water. No need to roll them down before inserting. Simply push them into the ears for clean and comfortable noise reduction. These durable, long-lasting earplugs are made from soft, flexible materials that are washable and reusable. The tapered tips are designed to fit a wide range of ear sizes.
- Made with a triple-flange design that is designed to contour to the different shapes and sizes of ear canals
- Pliable material can be washed and reused, cutting down costs and extending the safety product life
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) 25 dB
- No roll down design ensures eartips stay clean
- Cord Type Vinyl Corded for easy short term storage around the neck
- Compatible with the 3M E-A-Rfit Dual-Ear Validation System
- Stem grip helps workers insert earplug into their ear canals
Shop General Air Service & Supply for all your Head & Face Safety needs!