- XT40 hand-held torch with 12-ft. (3.7 m) cable
- Heavy-duty work clamp and flexible cable with quick connect
- 12-ft. (3.7 m) power cord with 240 V L6-30P twist lock plug for MVP adapters
- MVP adapters with 240 V, 50A (6-50P) plug and 120 V, 15 A (5-15P) plug
- Consumables box with 2 electrodes, 2 tips (40 A), 1 tip (30 A), drag shield (30 A), deflector, and air fitting
- CNC/Automation Cutting Capable
- Rated Cutting Capacity
- The rated cutting capacity is based on traveling approximately 15 inches per minute to achieve a steady, precise cut
- XT40 Torch
- Ergonomic handle with unique no-slip grip, thumb guide and finger contours help prevent operator fatigue while the flexible cable makes maneuvering easy. Comes with the ultra-flexible Quick Connect work lead with smaller heavy-duty clamp.
- Auto-Line and MVP (multi-voltage plug)
- The Auto-Line circuitry automatically connects to 120240 VAC, single-phase power, 50/60 Hz, without removing the covers to relink the power source.
- The Miller multi-voltage plug (MVP) allows connection to 120 or 240 V receptacles without toolschoose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
- Auto-Refire technology provides ultimate customer convenience by automatically controlling the pilot arc when cutting expanded metal or multiple pieces of metal.
- Automatic Air Regulation
- The unit automatically compensates for input pressure variation to provide constant recommended torch pressure for optimum cutting performance.
- Portability, at only 21 lb., the shoulder strap allows the end user to easily move from location to location.
- Protective X-CASE provides protection during transport and storage. Additional space is ideal for MVP Plugs, consumable box, as well as gloves, eye protection, etc.
- Racing / Customizing / Restoring, Construction, DIY / Home Hobbyist, Farm and Ranch, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Metal Art / Sculptures, Shipbuilding, Boat / Yacht
- Capability: Gouging
- Plasma Material Thickness: Mild Steel 5/8 in. (15.9 mm) 15 IPM, Stainless Steel 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) 15 IPM, Aluminum 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) 15 IPM
- Rated Output at 104 Degrees Fahrenheit: 120 (15 A): 20 A at 88 VDC, 35% duty cycle; 120 V (20 A) 27 A at 91 VDC, 20% duty cycle; 240 V: 40 A at 140 VDC, 50% duty cycle
- Recommended Generator Power: 8000
- Input Voltage: 110/115/120 V |220/230/240 V
- Input Phase: 1-Phase
- Input Hz: 60 Hz
- Input Amperage: 13.6 A
Shop General Air Service & Supply for all your Measuring & Leveling tool needs!