- Rated Cutting Capacity
- The rated cutting capacity is based on traveling approximately 15 inches per minute to achieve a steady, precise cut
- XT30 Torch & Quick Connect Work Lead and Clamp
- Ergonomic handle with unique no-slip grip, thumb guide and finger contours help prevent operator fatigue while the flexible cable makes maneuvering easy. Comes with the ultra-flexible Quick Connect work lead with smaller heavy-duty clamp.
- Auto-Line and MVP (multi-voltage plug)
- The Auto-Line circuitry automatically connects to 120240 VAC, single-phase power, 50/60 Hz, without removing the covers to relink the power source.
- The Miller multi-voltage plug (MVP) allows connection to 120 or 240 V receptacles without toolschoose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
- Auto-Refire technology provides ultimate customer convenience by automatically controlling the pilot arc when cutting expanded metal or multiple pieces of metal.
- Automatic Air Regulation
- The unit automatically compensates for input pressure variation to provide constant recommended torch pressure for optimum cutting performance.
- Portability, at only 19 lb., the shoulder strap allows the end user to easily move from location to location.
- Protective X-CASE provides protection during transport and storage. Additional space is ideal for MVP Plugs, consumable box, as well as gloves, eye protection, etc.
- Wind Tunnel Technology and Fan-On-Demand
- Wind Tunnel Technology - internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust, debris.
- Fan-On-Demand cooling system only operates when needed. In dirty or dusty environments, this feature reduces the amount of airborne dust/dirt pulled through the unit.
- XT30 hand-held torch with 12-ft. (3.7 m) cable
- Heavy-duty work clamp with 12-ft. (3.7 m) flexible cable
- 10-ft. (3 m) MVP power cord
- MVP plugs 5-15P (120 V, 15 A), 6-50P (240 V, 50 A)
- Consumables box with 2 electrodes, 2 tips, deflector, and air fitting
- Plasma (PAC)
- Racing / Customizing / Restoring, Construction, DIY / Home Hobbyist, Farm and Ranch, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Metal Art / Sculptures, Shipbuilding, Boat / Yacht
- Capability: Gouging
- Plasma Material Thickness: Mild Steel 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) 15 IPM, Stainless Steel 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) 15 IPM, Aluminum 1/4 in. (6.4 mm) 15 IPM
- Rated Output at 104 Degrees Fahrenheit: 120 V (15 A): 20 A at 88 VDC, 35% duty cycle; 120 V: 27 A at 92 VDC, 20% duty cycle; 240 V: 30 A at 92 VDC, 35% duty cycle
- Recommended Generator Power: 4000
- Input Voltage: 110/115/120 V | 220/230/240 V
- Input Phase: 1-Phase
- Input Hz: 50 / 60 Hz
- Amperage Range: 14 A - 30 A