- Increased Life Improved knot design delivers up to twice the brush life, lowering total cost of use
- Unmatched Cleaning Roughneck Max delivers 40% more cleaning power
- Effortless Operation Roughneck Max requires 20% less sustained pressure to clean
- Superior Wire Our proprietary wire is stronger, sharper, and resistant to breaking during aggressive brushing
- Weiler’s roughneck weld cleaning brush construction
- Each knot is twisted through its own hole and locked into an individual sprocket tooth. This prevents the knots from moving, providing a stronger striking action on the work surface, longer brush life and less operator fatigue. This results in the most aggressive weld cleaning with the lowest cost-per-piece brushed
- Pipeline Weld Cleaning Inter-Pass
- Removal of Carbon Buildp and Deposits
- Removal of Heat Discoloration
- Removal of Scale
- Removal of Slag from the Edges of Plasma-Cut or Flame-Cut Plates
- Removal of Welding Residuals
- Weld preparation and Cleaning
- Tool: Right Angle Grinder
- Item Diameter: 7"
- Arbor Hole: 5/8"-11 UNC
- Fill Diameter: 0.02
- Fill Material: Steel
- Face Width: 3/16"
- Trim Length: 1-1/8"
- # of Knots: 56
- Max RPM: 9,000
- Thickness at Face Plate: 7/16"
- Twist Style: Stringer Bead
Shop General Air Service & Supply for all your Scratch Brush needs!