The Power MIG 260 welding machine sets the standard for MIG and flux-cored welding in light industrial shop fabrication, maintenance, and repair work.
- Fabrication Simplified
- The Power MIG 260 welding machine sets the standard for MIG and Flux-Cored welding in light industrial shop fabrication, maintenance, and repair work. The seven inch color display with automatic controls make setup and operation intuitive and simple. The Power MIG 260 welder offers superior welding performance and a multitude of professional features.
- Visualize Your Weld with ArcFX Technology
- Ready.Set.Weld Quick Set-Up
- Automatic Settings - Provide Optimal Weld Parameters
- Universal Input Voltage
- 7 inch Color Display
- Memory Capability
- Auto Calibration Optimizes Push-Pull Aluminum Performance
- Easy to View and Adjust Settings
- Tilting Gas Bottle Tray
- Front Access to 115V Outlet and Gun Connections
- Small Footprint
- Advanced Features
- Automatic settings provide optimal weld parameters
- Memory Capability - Ability to load and save weld settings
- Run-in - Adjustable speed at which wire strikes the plate to enhance starting
- Burnback - Adjustable time delay between turning off the arc and the wire feed to prevent wire sticking to the puddle
- Spot Timer - Adjustable arc time for repetitive tack and spot welds
Shop General Air Service & Supply for all your Welding Machine needs!