POWER MIG® 256 welder performs MIG and flux-cored welding in light industrial job shop fabrication, maintenance or repair work.
- POWER MIG.® The Professional's Choice
- The POWER MIG® 256 sets the standard for MIG and flux-cored welding in light industrial job shop fabrication, maintenance or repair work.
- Diamond Core Technology
- Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc stability, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- MAXTRAC® cast aluminum industrial wire drive
- Features dual driven rolls, regulated wire feed speed control, brass-to-brass connections and Lincoln's 100% wire supporting split wire guide system.
- Digital meters
- For set up, meters display your preset voltage and wire feed speed. During welding, actual voltage is displayed.
- New! Magnum® PRO gun and cable 15 ft. (4.5 m)
- Makes it easy to reach your work.
- Copper Plus® contact tips
- Larger tip diameter and mass improves heat dissipation to increase tip life.
- Add a spool gun
- The POWER MIG® 256 is spool gun ready for the premium Magnum® 250LX gun and spool gun capable with the Magnum® SG (requires adapter).
- 115V auxiliary receptacle
- (208/230V model only) to power a grinder or other auxiliary equipment in your work area.
- New! Great value-adding features
- Coil Claw Cable Management system keeps your workstation organized.
- Convenient top-mounted gun expendables tray.
- All metal case front.
Shop General Air Service & Supply for all your MIG Machine needs!