Handling in cold conditions of damp, oily or greasy parts with high cut risks. Ideally suited to tasks where workers need a combination of cold and cut protection, but don’t want to give up comfort and dexterity.
- Orange polyamide / composite fiber knitted glove
- 3/4 Black foam PVC HPT (Hydropellent technology™) coating Seamless
- Brushed synthetic liner
- Elastic knitted wrist
- Comfort: The ergonomic seamless knit construction conforms better to the natural shape of the hand for greater strength and durability, superior comfort.
- Coating won’t stiffen when cold, so glove retains its flexibility
- Resistance: The Polyamide yarn reduces linting for the most sensitive applications and can be easily laundered for extended use.
- The foam PVC HPT is a soft, durable and flexible coating that repels liquids to provide a firm wet or dry grip. You need less pressure to handle an oily piece. It also provides an excellent abrasion resistance equal to heavier gloves. The 7 gauge brushed synthetic liner ensures superior insulation from the cold down to -20ºC. HYGIENE The dark colors make the glove less dirty.
- Product Technology: Knitted dipped
- Fiber: Polyamide / composite fiber
- Gauge: 15
- Glove/liner color: Orange
- Coating Type: PVC HPT
- Coating Color: Black
- Length: 25 cm
- Harmlessness: In conformity with the European standards
- Dexterity: Class 5
Shop General Air Service & Supply for all your Glove needs!