Millermatic 255 MIG/Pulsed MIG Welder w/ EZ-Latch Running Gear- 208/240V - Easy to use machine to increase efficiency and productivity for the light manufacturing and fabrication users. Color screen featuring Auto-Set Elite and Pulsed MIG. This all-in-one welder connects to 208 or 240 volt input power. Welds up to 1/2" aluminum.
- Easy-to-understand interface - 7-inch color LCD display ensures proper machine setup and parameter selection, reducing setup time and increasing weld time.
- Pulsed MIG welding delivers higher quality - Lower heat input for less distortion on thin materials, less spatter minimizes post weld grinding and rework allowing more welding time. Perform welding applications that couldn't be done in the past.
- Auto-Set Elite - offers predefined weld settings to increase ease of use and ensure that the job is done right for operators of all skill levels.
- Program mode allows easy save and recall of favorite weld settings - Deliver more productivity, consistent quality by welders of all skill levels by using prequalified weld settings. Minimize supervisor need to intervene.
- Auto-Line Technology - For portability and reliability, this inverter power supply allows for any single-phase input voltage hookup (208-240 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
Shop General Air Service & Supply for all your Welding Machine needs!