250A rated output. Next-level advancements include a comfortable new handle with rubber overmolding and rear swivel, optimized wire-feed path for reliable performance, and simplified maintenance.Features
- Durable, Comfortable Handle
- Durable handle features rubber overmolding for improved grip and comfort. Ball-and-socket rear swivel provides a freer range of motion to reduce welder fatigue.
- Superior Wire-Feeding
- Wire delivery is optimized because the front-loading AccuLock liner is locked and concentrically aligned with the contact tip and power pin. Reduces downtime and troubleshooting.
- Pulse Welding Capable
- Increased copper in the gun cable ensures reliable performance with CV and pulse waveforms.
- Error-Proof Liner Trimming
- No measuring required! Simplifies welder training and prevents downtime and weld quality issues caused by improperly trimmed liners.
- Fewer Parts, More Accuracy
- Stock a single line of consumables. AccuLock S Consumables can be shared across all of your Miller MDX-250 MIG guns, Bernard BTB MIG guns and Clean Air Fume Extraction MIG guns reducing inventory and decreasing replacement errors.
- Long-Life Consumables
- Tapered mating surfaces between the AccuLock contact tip and diffuser locks the tip in place for maximized electrical conductivity and lower heat.
Shop General Air Service & Supply for all your Welding Gun & Torch needs!