Maxstar 161 STL 120-240 V, X-Case, Fingertip Contractor Package - Best of class - Provides maximum portability and performance in the most compact TIG/Stick packages in the industry. Dependability and performance all in one machine.
- Separate 120 and 240 volt power cords disconnect from the rear panel of the machine without the use of any tools to allow your to common 120 and 240 volt power receptacles
- Weighing in at 13 lbs. and featuring a convenient handle/shoulder strap, this little inverter-based Stick machine can be taken from location to location
- No More "Sticky" Electrodes - With Miller's Adaptive Hot Start technology, you no longer have to worry about those difficult-to-strike electrodes
- Conserve Your Electrodes - With the Stick-Stuck feature the machine detects if the electrode is stuck to the part and turns the welding output off to safely and easily remove the electrode
- Low Power Draw - By utilizing an inverter-based power source in the Maxstar 161, superior arc starts and excellent weld puddle control are provided in both the TIG and Stick settings - all in a small, light-weight package
Shop General Air Service & Supply for all your Welding Machine needs!