Best of Class - provides maximum portability and performance in the most compact TIG/Stick package in the industry. Dependability and performance all in one machine.
- Use on 120 AND 240 Volt Input Power
- Separate 120 and 240 volt power cords disconnect from the rear panel of the machine without the use of any tools to allow your to common 120 and 240 volt power receptacles.
- Compact Design Allows for Great Portability
- Weighing in at 13 lbs. and featuring a convenient handle/shoulder strap, this little inverter-based TIG/Stick machine can be taken from location to location.
- Low Power Draw
- By utilizing an inverter-based power source in the Maxstar 161, superior arc starts and excellent weld puddle control are provided in both the TIG and Stick settings - all in a small, light-weight package.
- Turn power on.
- Select process: Lift-Arc TIG, Stick, or 6010 Stick.
- Set amperage.
- Then weld! It's as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- 6010 Stick Electrode Capability
- Superior Stick arc performance even on the difficult-to-run electrodes like E6010.
- No More "Sticky" Electrodes
- With Miller's Adaptive Hot Start technology, you no longer have to worry about those difficult-to-strike electrodes.
- Conserve Your Electrodes
- With the Stick-Stuck feature the machine detects if the electrode is stuck to the part and turns the welding output off to safely and easily remove the electrode.
- No Need For A Gas Valve On Your TIG Torch
- With a built-in gas solenoid, the Maxstar 161 eliminates the need for a bulky TIG torch with a gas valve.
- 5 Amp TIG Capability
- Allows users to weld thinner materials than other machines in this category.
- DC TIG
Shop General Air Service & Supply for all your Welding Machine needs!