Hobart Maxal 5356 3/64" Aluminum Mig Welding Wire 1 lb Plastic Spool
- 5356 filler metal is the most common aluminum/magnesium alloy for general purpose welding and is typically used in the construction industry in fabricating truck trailers, small fishing boats, and in cryogenic applications
- High strength (38 ksi typical)
- High ductility/fatigue strength/very high toughness
- Moderate ductility/formability
- Lower electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity - Higher column strength/better feedability - Very good color match after anodizing with 5xxx/6xxx base materials
Shop General Air Service & Supply for all your MIG Wire needs!