Idealarc DC-1000 welder for submerged arc applications offers multi-process flexibility for semiautomatic and automatic welding.
- Industrial DC Multi-Process Welder
- The DC-1000 offers 1300 amps of smooth DC output, combining pure welding power with multi-process flexibility for semiautomatic and automatic welding.
- 500 amp output connections - provide enhanced arc characteristics for low amperage submerged arc and MIG welding procedures.
- Single range control - for precise output control and easy operation.
- Terminal strip and output studs - for remote connections and cable.
- Low profile case - allows installation under a workbench and for stacking up to 2 machines to conserve floor space.
- Removable side panels - for easy access to internal parts.
- Internal components - including windings, rectifiers and circuit boards, are coated to protect against the effects of moisture and corrosion.
- Seven-year warranty - on power rectifier.
- Idealarc DC-1000 power source
- Submerged Arc
Shop General Air Service & Supply for all your Welding Machine needs!