Diversion 180 TIG Welder - Perfect for the personal user, this AC/DC TIG machine upgrade has both 120V and 240V input power capability.
- Easy-to-Understand Operator Interface - It's as easy as "1, 2, 3" to set your machine and start welding! 1. Power-up2. Select material type3. Set material thickness range We've also added a digital display so you know exactly what your settings are.
- Use It On 120 Or 240 Volt Input Power - Miller's Multi Voltage Plug (MVP) allows you to connect to common 120 or 240 V power receptacles without the use of any tools. Simply chose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
- By utilizing an inverter-based AC/DC power source, a more efficient (less energy is used) and consistent welding arc is provided compared to older transformer based TIG machines.
- The package comes standard with a Diversion Series foot control and the Weldcraft A-150 TIG torch. This 150 amp, air-cooled torch features a compact and durable design ideal for both the professional and hobbyist welder. The Diamond Grip head design has ergonomic contact points for thumb and fingers, providing a more
- Whether it's in the shop, garage or at the race track, at only 50 lb.s it can be taken anywhere. You can't do that with those heavy transformer machines!
- AC/DC TIG ONLY
Shop General Air Service & Supply for all your Welding Machine needs!