Tiger Big Cat 7 inch type 27 high density flap discs offer the widest footprint in the industry for grinding steel and stainless steel. The wider flaps in combination with the thicker high density profile conforms to curved and irregular surfaces better, producing a consistent finish and lasting 30-40% longer than a standard density flap disc.
- A thicker disc with larger flaps which conforms to curved and irregulars surfaces, resulting in a consistent finish
- Flap design results in 30-40 percent longer life than standard flap discs
- Thicker phenolic back provides more stability for the thicker cloth configuration.
- Contaminant-free (contains less than 0.1% Fe, S, Cl)
- Self-sharpening zirconia alumina (ZA) grains hold up under high temperatures and extreme pressure
- 5/8" 11 metal nut allows for quick spin-on, spin-off changeover and eliminates cross-threading or sticking to spindle due to heat build-up
- Best on carbon steel, structural steel, stainless steel, and cast iron
- Arbor Hole: 5/8-11 in.
- Arbor Hole Style: Threaded
- ANSI Standard: B7.1
- Max RPM: 8,600
- Grain Type: Zirconia Alumina
- Type 27
- Right Angle Grinder
- Stainless steel
Shop General Air Service & Supply for all your Abrasive needs!