Rugged production blades featuring M42 high speed steel edges, these bimetal band saw blades offer durability for higher production speeds on difficult to machine solids and heavy walled structures.
- Rugged bi-metal construction with hardened M42 teeth and tool steel fatigue resistant backer
- Used on medium to heavy production machines to cut solids and heavy-walled structures
- Handles hard to machine materials like stainless steel, Inconel, Monel.
- Variable pitch teeth can handle a wider range of cross sectional sizes
- High wear and heat resistance.
- Saw Blade Type: Bandsaw Blade
- Blade Type: Bi-Metal
- Trade Name: M42
- Tooth Material: High Speed Steel
- Blade Length: 10
- Blade Size: 1" X .035"
- Teeth Per Inch: 10/14 0° Rake
- Material: M42 Cobalt
- Cutting Edge Style: Toothed Edge
- Alloy Steels
- Mold Steels
- Carbon Steels
- Structural Steels
Shop General Air Service & Supply for all your Consumable needs!