Ranite D (and its wire equivalent, Ranomatic D) produces deposits which are the hardest of any iron-based hardfacing product. All weld-metal Rockwell C hardness is 63-68. This high hardness in combination with complex carbide formations of boron and chromium make Ranite D deposits unsurpassed in abrasion resistance. And, even with this high hardness, deposits provide moderate to good impact resistance.
- Excellent abrasive wear resistant alloy
- High temperature resistant alloy
- Fair corrosion resistance
- Good to low impact resistance
- 62 - 64 hardness
- Type: D, Hardfacing
- Diameter: 1/8 in.
- Weight: 10 lb.
- Length: 14 in.
- Material: Chromium Carbide Alloy
- variety of industries where severe abrasion is present
Shop General Air Service & Supply for all your Filler Metal needs!