This class designed to take someone who is interested in a Hobbyist class to get started and wanting to go a little deeper with more advanced learning and lab time. The mornings essentially the same as the ½ day Hobbyist class. The afternoon session will involve more advanced welding positions, tube welding with T-Connections, an introduction to TIG welding aluminum, and the advanced features that can be found on many TIG machines (pulse and wave balance).
Classes are six hours long with lecture and lab time. You will have an hour lunch break.
Students must be at least 18 years old to enroll in this class.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
- Safety Glasses
- Protective welding jacket
- Welding gloves
- Welding Helmet
- If a student doesn't have the PPE described above, these items will be provided for use during class.
- Leather closed toed shoes are required in the welding lab.
- Absolutely no shorts or open toed shoes are allowed in the welding lab.
General Air Denver
1105 Zuni St.
Denver, CO 80204
For questions regarding registration, please contact Katie Oestman at email@example.com