POWER MIG® 210 MP® multi-process welder is portable for MIG, stick, TIG, and flux-cored welding.
- VERSATILE, RUGGED, SIMPLE TO USE.
- The POWER MIG® 210 MP® power supply is a multi-process welder for the hobbyist, educator or small contractor who wants to do MIG welding and a lot more, including stick, TIG and flux-cored welding. The push-and-turn digital controls and color display screen make setup and operation intuitive and easy, while the all-metal wire drive and sturdy sheet-metal construction make it rugged and ready for any job in the home or small shop. The POWER MIG® 210 MP® power supply is the ideal MIG machine for the welding novice, with plenty of room to grow as you gain more experience.
- ONE POWERFUL MACHINE
- Take it Everywhere, Plug in Anywhere.
- Lightweight and portable - just 40 lbs.!
- Dual Voltage Inputs (120V or 230V) means you can plug into any common power supply
- Ready. Set. Weld®.
- Intuitive push-and-turn digital controls make setup a breeze
- Large color display guides you through the setup process
- Advanced options and settings are simple to access
- 210 Amps: The power to tackle any job
- MIG: Weld up to 5/16 in. mild or stainless steel or aluminum* up to 3/16 in.
- Flux-Cored (Self- and Gas-shielded): Tackle the biggest jobs
- DC Stick: Handles up to 5/32 in. stick electrodes
- DC TIG: Enabled by Touch Start TIG® technology
- *Spool gun required (sold separately).
Shop General Air Service & Supply for all your Multi-Process Welding Machine needs!