Basic TIG begins with the definition of GTAW, TIG principles, the basic set up of a TIG machine, and hands-on TIG welding techniques. In this class students weld aluminum and mild steel using Argon gas and learn how to hand feed wire.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
- Safety Glasses
- Protective welding jacket
- Welding gloves
- Welding Helmet
- If a student doesn't have the PPE described above, these items will be provided for use during class.
- Leather closed toed shoes are required in the welding lab.
- Absolutely no shorts or open toed shoes are allowed in the welding lab.
General Air Greeley
1700 1st Avenue
Greeley, CO 80631
For questions regarding registration, please contact Katie Oestman at email@example.com