Students must complete the Basic TIG prior to attending the Advanced Welding TIG class.
In this class students build on the welding principles learned in Basic TIG with additional instruction on TIG welding aluminum. Similar equipment is used in this course along with Argon gas
- Students are encouraged to bring their own Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
- Safety Glasses
- Protective welding jacket
- Welding Gloves
- Welding Helmet
- If a student doesn't have the PPE described above, these items will be provided for use during class.
- Leather closed toed shoes are required in the welding lab.
- Absolutely no shorts or open toed shoes are allowed in the welding lab.
General Air Greeley
1700 1st Avenue
Greeley, CO 80631
For questions regarding registration, please contact Katie Oestman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit General Air Service & Supply to sign up for any of our Greely Welding courses!