Students must complete the Basic MIG prior to attending the Advanced MIG class.
In this class students build on the welding principles learned in Basic MIG. Similar equipment is used in this course, with the addition of a spool gun to feed aluminum wire. Additionally, students learn the techniques for more exotic metals, such as aluminum, stainless steel, and dual shield wire for steel.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
- Safety Glasses
- Protective welding jacket
- Welding Gloves
- Welding Helmet
- If a student doesn't have the PPE described above, these items will be provided for use during class.
- Leather closed toed shoes are required in the welding lab.
- Absolutely no shorts or open toed shoes are allowed in the welding lab.
General Air Greeley
1700 1st Avenue
Greeley, CO 80631
For questions regarding registration, please contact Katie Oestman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit General Air Service & Supply to sign up for any of our Greely Welding courses!