A perfect combination of sophisticated inverter technology and advanced features, offering the most flexible AC/DC TIG/Stick power supply in the welding industry.
- The DX model offers full AC features, including advanced waveforms and wide ranges of balance and frequency.
- Upgradeable and Expandable
- Front panel memory card data port provides the ability to easily upgrade software and expand product features. Visit MillerWelds.com/tigsoftware for the latest software upgrades and expansions.
- Auto-Line Power Management Technology
- Allows hookup to either single-phase or three-phase electrical input from 120-460 V with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. An ideal solution for dirty or unreliable input power.
- Pro-Set Feature (professional settings)
- This feature eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set when you want the speed, convenience and confidence of pre-set controls. Simply select the feature and adjust until Pro-Set appears on the display. The Pro-Set feature is available for Balance, Frequency, Pulse and DIG parameters.
- Stick Features
- Tailored arc control (DIG) allows the arc characteristics to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Smooth running 7018 or stiffer, more penetrating 6010. Hot Start adaptive control provides positive arc starts without sticking.
- AC/DC TIG
- Pulsed TIG
Shop General Air Service & Supply for all your Welding Machine needs!