- ClearLight™ Lens Technology: High-definition optics for precision arc recognition
- 13.4 sq. in. Viewing Area: Provides the largest view in the industry.
- Redesigned Headgear: Oversized comfort cushion provides extensive adjustability, settings, and enhanced support.
- InfoTrack: Exclusive arc tracking technology features arc time, time and timer functions, and a multi-language help menu.
- Four Arc Sensors: Four independent arc sensors provide superior lens response for obstructed or low amp welding.
- Four Operating Modes: Weld, Cut, Grind, and X-Mode provide ultimate versatility.
- X-Mode: Electromagnetically senses the weld to eliminate sunlight interference and continuously detects the arc even if sensors are blocked.
- Digital Controls: Intuitive design and large push buttons allow user to easily adjust mode and settings.
- Auto-On/Off: Lens automatically turns on at the strike of an arc.
- 4 Arc Sensors
- Delay Control
- Grind Mode
- Low Amp TIG Rated
- Low Battery Indicator
- 1/20,000 Reaction Time
- Sensitivity Control
- 5-8, 8-13 Shade Range
- 13.4 in Viewing Field
Shop General Air for all your welding helmet needs!